The same day taj mahal tour from Delhi has been organized for people who are pressed for time but would still like to see the Taj Mahal. The Taj Mahal may be located in Agra, one of the World’s Seven Wonders. Regardless, the Taj Mahal is a major reason Agra is so beautiful and has become one of the world’s most visited cities.
- Private car service to the Taj Mahal from Delhi, departing the same day
- See the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort, two of India’s UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- See the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and Itmaduddaulah on a three-in-one sightseeing tour.
- Explore Mughal Art, Architecture, and Inlay Work
- Includes transportation in a comfortable, air-conditioned car
- A private tour with a knowledgeable guide provides greater freedom and customization.
Your private driver will pick you up at your hotel and take you to Agra along the quickest route, the Yamuna Expressway. (3 hours journey). On this excursion, you’ll go to
- The Taj Mahal
- The Agra Fort,
Visit Taj Mahal
A tour guide from the firm will greet you as you enter the main city proper. The Taj Mahal, a monument to the life and love of the fifth Mughal emperor, Shajahan, and his wife, Mumtaz Mahal, was constructed in the 17th century. Take some photos and talk to a local to get the whole experience.
Your next stop after visiting the Taj Mahal should be the Fort of Agra, only 2.5 km away. Mughal Emperor Akbar built this fort in the early 15th century to provide living quarters for the royal family; subsequent rulers continued work on the fort for another century. Because of this, a variety of palaces welcome visitors.
You will be directed to a high-quality eatery serving a variety of cuisines for lunch. You should call ahead and make a reservation at one of the city’s five-star restaurants if you plan on dining there.
A Baby Taj
You’ve found the tomb of Itmad-ud-Daula, the most prominent member of Shah Jahan’s court. Baby Taj’s beauty and religious significance make it a major draw for visitors.
Back in Delhi
You may do souvenir shopping and sightseeing in Agra. The tour will end, and you will be transferred to the airport or your accommodation in Delhi.
In addition, you can do some shopping in
- Sadar Bazaar
- Subhash Bazaar
- Kinari Bazaar
- TDI Mall
- Raja Ki Mandi
Things to Get in Agra
- If you shop in Agra, you must get some marble arts and crafts. You can get fine marble vases, ashtrays, ornamental boxes, and a miniature marble reproduction of the Taj Mahal.
- Leather goods, including shoes, belts, bags, slippers, and coats, are another of Agra’s claims to fame. In Agra’s markets, you can get excellent prices on leather goods.
- Rugs and carpets are another essential purchase. There is a large variety of carpets, rugs, and wall hangings.
Book taj mahal tour packages from Delhi is the best tour for the Taj Mahal and is very renowned and may easily finish in one day by India Bon Voyage. If you plan a trip to Agra over the weekend and want to see the city’s most famous landmarks, this tour is for you. This tour was designed with short-term travellers in mind.